Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Walker Flat - Weekend Getaway


(Click on photo to enlarge)

I just wanted to quickly share a picture I took during a weekend getaway with friends in the Riverland.  We had such a fun relaxing time in a riverfront property with this amazing view, I almost felt like I was in a movie set.  Good food, great company, French champagne & Australian wines, what else could one ask for? Marshmallows! We built a bonfire at night and forgot to get some marshmallows for toasting.  

The first day was so cold I was at my 'most glamorous' (not!) and used my ugg boots outdoors! That is quite a fashion 'faux pas' here (and my first time doing so), but I didn't care...it was so warm & cozy!  It was after all, a weekend of indulgence, and what greater indulgence is there than ultimate comfort? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.