Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Akira - Playful, Funky & Oriental

Akira Blue Silk/Wool Pleat Front Dress

Playful

Shoes: Christian Louboutin Electric Blue Simple 85mm Pumps

Funky

Shoes: Marni

Oriental


Shoes: Prada Ming Nude/Purple/Nude heels (these were my first pair of designer shoes, I was a late bloomer)


Miscellaneous wooden colourful jewellery from Brazil, 'Candy' bracelet from Bauhaus (click HERE to enlarge)


Tom Binns Faux Real cuff, Prada Ming heels, Hand-painted Batik silk scarf from Malaysia (click HERE to enlarge)


Tom Binns Faux Real cuff, Prada Ming heels, Hand-painted Batik silk scarf from Malaysia, Blue fish pendant on gold chain (it is 'jointed' so that it's flexible and 'swishes' its tail when you move) from China (bought from Bauhaus) - I found this to be so cute I bought it in forest green & amber for my sisters (click HERE to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.