Monday, November 17, 2008

Roaring Tiger, Hidden Dragon - My Favourite Chloe Jacket


Jacket: Chloe reversible embroidered jacket, Pinafore Dress: Willow, Shoes: Marni Patent Wedges

In my wardrobe, I love jackets & coats more than my dresses, skirts, pants or tops...This is one of my favourite jackets by Chloe, of the long-gone Stella McCartney era (Stella and Phoebe Philo were my favourites for Chloe). Not only is this jacket reversible (love the versatility of a 2-in-1 jacket), but I simply adore the embroidered tiger, dragon, skull, flowers, eagle, and 'Virgin' scrawled at the back. When the temperature suddenly soared to 36 Celsius (95 Fahrenheit) last week, mild panic ensued when I realized I haven't had the chance to wear some of my favourite jackets, thinking Mother Nature had decided to skip a season. Thankfully this week the weather has cooled to the respectable 20s, affording me some time to wear some of my jackets while I can.


(www.style.com)
Carmen Kass looking infinately hotter than I in the Chloe jacket - how cute are those shorts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.