Friday, January 30, 2009

Dries Van Noten shoes & Zambesi dress

Wore my new Dries Van Noten sandals to get my haircut today, with this black Zambesi lightweight knit tube dress. This dress is seriously the most comfortable dress I own (yes, even comfier than my silk muu muu), it's so light it almost feels like I have nothing on.

Dress: Zambesi
Sandals: Dries Van Noten
Necklace: Peruvian beaded & turquoise neckpiece
Bangles: Miscellaneous Chinese bracelets

I'm so so so excited about the Dries Van Noten Djamilla silk beaded dress I purchased yesterday. The detailing is so incredible, can't wait to wear it when the weather cools down (and even though I don't usually dress top to toe designer, I'd love to wear them with my black/cognac strappy Dries heels):

www.style.com


Close-up pic of the accessories I wore today :

The beautiful pair of Japanese chopsticks were a 'Sweet Fifteen' birthday present from best-friend in Brazil (so many years ago! I still love wearing them in my hair). I'm crazy about this Peruvian neck-piece I bought several years ago from Bauhaus, I'm afraid the bad lighting washed out the vibrant blue of the Turquoise stones...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.