Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm back! And already suffering from post-holiday blues...

Alas, my 4-week holiday to South America has come to an end, and I am back home.  It went by so so quickly, and was just amazing.  Particularly spending it with my two sisters, brother-in-law and my parents, we haven't been together like that in two years!   

Thank you so much to everyone who still checked up on my scheduled posts (I'm afraid I did not have time to make any unscheduled posts), and especially for those who left such lovely comments! And OMG! I could not believe it when I read a comment left by Altamira NYC! Is it incredibly pathetic to be blogger-struck?

In order to get over my post-holiday blues I plan to share some of my holiday experiences with you all, so watch this space!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.