Monday, January 19, 2009

I am blue...


I am blue, for in the past week I have 'purchased' two separate items from two different online stores, only to be told a few days later that the item was sold out, and hence unable to purchase them. Funnily enough, both items were 'blue'.
First item was a beautiful and elegant Tom Binns cuff I 'purchased' from Browns as a 30th birthday present for my sister E. It's her birthday today (Feliz Aniversario E!!!). I was so sad to hear I couldn't give her this present, as I was so excited about it, and was already picturing it with the gorgeous Vera Wang dress she'll be wearing at her masquerade party this Saturday:



The second item, I 'purchased' on Thursday, checked my credit card on the weekend and saw that the amount was deducted from my account, so thought it was smooth sailing this time. 4 days later, and I have just read my email, telling me they have sold out of these multicoloured Dries Van Noten sandals in my size, and whether I would like to purchase them in 2 sizes bigger (uhm...thanks, but...no thanks):

Oh well, I suppose it wasn't meant to be (but am still upset/angry/sad/frustrated)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.