Tuesday, November 3, 2009

REWIND: Dries Van Noten & Rick Owens outfit with a touch of Barcelona

This is the outfit I wore to the Noir Fashion Event I posted about here, as previously mentioned, I was in quite a hurry when I got dressed, and realised I was using 3 pieces from the same Dries Van Noten collection. I just shrugged my shoulders and went: "ah, well! At least I'm dressed"...and ran out the door:




Dress: Rick Owens draped silk dress with pockets (I have one hand in my pocket...)
Jacket: Dries Van Noten sequined cropped silk jacket
Sandals: Dries Van Noten
Clutch: Dries Van Noten silk & leather jewelled sequined & beaded clutch
Necklace: purchased from Gaudi museum in Barcelona (love it!)
Ring: Swarovski Nirvana

(please excuse my super excited face)

In less than 2 days I leave for a short weekend trip to Melbourne, not quite a 'leisure' trip (poor hubby has the exam of his life, and is quite stressed about it), but I will try to squeeze some shopping in (or at least some window shopping)...hm...what should I pack?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.