Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Recent Buys: Lanvin & Chloe - Long sought after staples

For several years now I have been on the search for my 'perfect' pair of knee high flat boots, every Winter lamenting I lacked this 'staple' item in my wardrobe...and finally, I have found them! I had spotted these Chloe buckle boots a while back on net-a-porter, and as always, it was sold out in my size, I was so happy to find them again...


I see that I will be wearing mostly flat shoes in the coming months, and especially for my trip to Japan, I needed some good flat shoes, including the Chloe boots, and also a nice pair of Lanvin flats, which I have also had on my 'wishlist' for quite some time...after a little rigmarole (bought 3 pairs, one order cancelled - silly shopzoeonline, one order returned to NAP), I finally found my Lanvin flats...

(pic from Barneys, although I purchased mine from mytheresa.com - excellent service!)

I am so happy with my recent purchases as they have been something I have been after for so long...what about you, any staple items on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.