Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sweets for my feet -Part 2: Sandals (high heels)

Following on from my previous post, 'Sweets for my feet - Part 1: Pumps", I was glad I got to continue my 'sweets' and 'shoes' theme...especially because I was giddy when I found out that French luxury pastries brand Ladurée has partnered with designers (Marni & Christian Louboutin) to make fabulous gift boxes for its macarons. Italian luxury brand Marni created a gold colored macroon box with polka dots and a golden flower for Ladurée. My sister has already been lucky enough to be gifted a box of Christian Louboutin macarons for her birthday...I hear the Marni box will be released early December, and as I have booked my tickets to go to Japan mid-December (Woo hoo! Am so excited, as I have never been to Japan), I am determined to make my way to Ladurée (as well as Pierre Hermé) to get me some of my very own in Tokyo...



Marni patent sandals




My bridesmaid shoes by Top End (they matched my sisters' blush silk satin wedding shoes perfectly), and Chloe gold bow sandals.


Dries Van Noten





From top: Christian Dior Extreme Python Sandals, Gucci by Tom Ford peep-toe clear slingback heels & Prada Ming colourful wedges (I think these were my first pair of 'designer shoes').



Stella McCartney sandals - I purchased the ivory silk satin & swarovski heels before I even got engaged, and saved them as wedding shoes, but as I changed my mind in the last minute regarding my dress, they did not suit my Akira wedding dress, so I only got to wear them to the 'rehearsal dinner'.


It is a shame that sandals do not photograph as well as pumps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.