Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010: Day 6

One thing's for certain, there was definitely no lack of colour in Paris FW SS'10...colours, bold vibrant & beautiful colours everywhere... These were my favourites for day 6:

all pics from style.com

Stella McCartney

Despite the gorgeous vibrant colours & prints, my favourite pieces were the simpler ones...especially the strapless jumpsuit, and nude dress worn with the shiny blazer...but most of all Stella McCartney never fails in bringing out a shoe (or shoes) each season that has my 'must-have' for the season, and this Spring/Summer collection was no exception: LOVE the simple sandal stiletto with a touch of Birkenstock!!! I am having trouble deciding which version I like best, but the slim straps with the toe ring is winning so far...












Giambattista Valli

Oh, how I love Giambattista Valli! And in this collection in particular, the beautiful orangey red shades and gorgeous textures and detailing/embellishments...STUNNING!











Vanessa Bruno

I have been a Vanessa Bruno fan for as long as I can remember, her pieces are always timeless, simple, feminine, yet strong...I absolutely adored this collection, the neckpieces, beautiful textures & fluidity...








Yves Saint Laurent


And of course, Stefano Pilati...need I say more?






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.