Friday, October 9, 2009

Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010: Day 5

My favourites for day 5 of PFW SS'10:

Givenchy


I was a little disappointed with Balenciaga & Balmain's collections this season, however Riccardo Tisci (thanks hrose for correcting me, I thought one name and typed the other) definitely did not disappoint for Givenchy. Starting with the beautifully structured jackets and geometric prints, followed by the most divine draping in light-as-air silk...















Sonia Rykiel

I don't usually pay much attention to Sonia Rykiel's collections, but this show was so full of colour and fun I could not resist posting a few pieces, love the silk chiffon jumpsuit.






Hussein Chalayan

Hussein seemed to take a break from architectural pieces, and showed a very 'resort' vibe in his SS'10 collection:






Emanuel Ungaro

Ignoring whatever involvement Lindsey Lohan may have had with this collection, I did like like the long blue draped dress below, and the very 'genie' pink pants (you know how I am partial to a nice pair of harem pants). The draped dresses and elegant jumpsuit also caught my eye:





all photos via style.com

And of course, there was Dries Van Noten, but that deserves a whole post devoted to it on its own...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.