Monday, October 19, 2009

No ordinary party...

Now that the Spring Summer 2010 collections have all been shown, we can resume our 'normal' program...

Last weekend I attended my friend's 30th birthday, and as a gourmet food aficionado, she served up some amazing food (and even had the menu stuck on the fridge), these were some of my favourites...


Mini-tortillas a la navarra (wrapped in prosciutto)


Tomato mint basil bocconccini crostini (with olive tapenade)


Balsamic glazed figlettes with gorgonzola and prosciutto


Individually boxed thai beef noodle salad


Roast duck pancakes...


And lastly, the piece de resistance: chocochoc rasberry tart (on a chocolate pastry crust) that rendered us speechless (no easy feat) followed by uhmming and ahhing like there was no tomorrow...


delish...

I'm afraid I did not have time to take an outfit shot, and being behind the camera I realised I had no photos of me, so I hope to sometime repeat this outfit, and will try to take a picture. I finally 'inaugurated' my Stella McCartney nude mesh sandals with lucite heel, and paired it with a silk Gucci (by Tom Ford SS'04) jacket (with a Jaclin Chouchana cotton racerback blouse in dark grey with fine diagonal stripes, Willow dove grey draped skirt and Sportsgirl grey leggings, for a 'sporty' vibe):


style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.