Thursday, October 15, 2009

Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010: Day 8

Days 8 and 9 of PFW SS'10 were a little surprising: I found Louis Vuitton to be incredibly disappointing (am I the only one?), and for Day 9, as a usual Giles fan, I did not find much to love...But here were my favourites for Day 8:

RM by Roland Mouret

Wish I had close-ups of the amazing accessories...




Kenzo


Pleasantly surprised with Kenzo this season, plenty of elegant feminine wearable pieces...





Hermes

Loved the 'Let's play tennis' vibe with a big dash of Hermes elegance...



Elie Saab


Of course...the draped dresses were my favourites.






Collette Dinnigan

Nothing terribly exciting, but her colourful ruffles reminded me of Stella McCartney's collection...





Wunderkind

Loved the soft pretty prints and whimsical feel of this collection.




style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.