Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oh no she didn't!


I promise I didn't!  I didn't purposefully set out to buy the outfit on the cover of Elle UK Sep'08. After months of oggling the Stella McCartney wooden wedges, it was only after I bought the Burberry Prorsum coat (which I spotted when it reappeared in the Dec '08 Elle UK, but not on the cover I had been staring at for months), that I realized it was the same coat (the coat never registered in my mind, despite loving it, as my eyes were always drawn to the shoes first).

Love that 2nd shot!

Took these pics in a hurry, so I'm sorry they don't do the coat nor the shoes justice (took this pic in a hurry when I got home from work):
(under it: Cue bubble hemmed black pinafore & Alannah Hill 3/4 sleeved turtleneck speckled white knit)
Leona Emiston Pins in Onyx

This coat is very cocoon-shaped, especially from the side, will make a good maternity coat someday...
Burberry Manor bag in red

I was told these shoes run 1/2 a size bigger, so I followed the advice to buy these 1/2 a size bigger, turns out they must run TTS (or large), 'cause I need insoles & heel grips to pad them up!

Off topic, but I'll be adding this Sass & Bide 'All you need is Love' black trench coat with white piping, to my 'shop' it has an interesting print on the inside of the coat (which you can't see when it's on), it has epaulettes on the shoulder, and little belts on the sleeve, and buttons engraved with 'Sass and Bide'. (white spots are from the camera, and not the coat), 100% thick cotton twill, labelled an AUS 10, US 6 (fits a size up or down).

Yep, the print is meant to look like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.