Thursday, May 28, 2009

Alena Akhmadullina Spring/Summer '09

Last year I posted on the 10 reasons why I love this Alena Akhmadullina trench coat. Well, the love is still going strong...

Alena Akhamadullina dusky pink trench coat with polka dot lining (the colour is washed out in this pic due to the
sun/lighting that day, for truer colour & close-ups check out this post)
Ilana Moses purple silk dress (not shown)
Leona Edmiston Pins leggings in onyx
Chanel ballerina pumps (with the metallic laces removed)


I love Russian designer Alena Akhmadullina's feminine yet strong designs, mixing 'Russian audacity with Parisian sense of style'. She presented her latest Spring/Summer collection in Paris late last year, and there were plenty of floaty floral designs, juxtaposed with amazing crochet harnesses, that I'm sure Susie of Style Bubble or Queen Michelle at Kingdom of Style could pull off effortlessly (I wouldn't mind giving it a try either), flowy silk pants, and gorgeous drapeing...Beautiful yet easy-to-use pieces that I wouldn't mind having in my wardrobe:




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.