Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sweets for my feet - Part 3: Wedges

Last shoe post, I wrote that Laduree had collaborated with Christian Louboutin to design some limited edition Laduree/Christian Louboutin boxes (and macarons). Imagine my surprise and excitement when I discovered that the ever-so-wonderful & gorgeous Nathalie of Dress Your Days with Dreams sent me an actual box all of my own!!! Mille merci Nathalie!!!


Stella McCartney patent, wood & metal wedges (left) and Yves Saint Laurent Dada semi-wedges in Platino (right) - these were my wedding shoes, and I have used them countless times since then.

Laduree box beautifully wrapped up...

Chloe brown Silverado wedges (left - the heel is actually sculptured narrow/thin from the back), Dries Van Noten patent grey sneaker wedges (right)

Christian Louboutin/Laduree box - Oh so cute and 'purdy'!

Gamins swirly colourful wedges (I fell in love with the candy-colour swirly pattern on the sculptured heel) and Brazilian pink suede lucite wedges (the heel is almost half an inch narrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.