Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rachel Roy - Beautiful draping...

This is one of my current favourite outfits, having used it three times in the last month or so, as it is so easy to throw on and so comfortable...


Dress: Rachel Roy Viola wrap dress (looks much better on the model, of course) - am grateful for the stretchy waistband
Shoes: Christian Dior Extreme Python sandals
Bag
: Chloe lambskin bracelet bag

Bracelet: Tom Binns Faux Real

What first made me fall in love with Rachel Roy's designs were her beautiful drapey pieces...Her debut Spring/Summer 2007 collection of hers is still my favourite, especially the draped yellow strapless dress (which was my first purchase of hers):





firstview.com

Some other gorgeous pieces of hers I love...






style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.