Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Merci beaucoup mon ami!


Thank you
so so much to everyone who wrote sweet comments here & on Nini's blog, and voted for me in her
Finding Inspiration in the World of Fashion competition.

I am so grateful for your sweet words & support!

If you haven't voted, and would like to, you can still do so (until June 6th). You just have to select #4 (if you're so inclined...), and click on 'vote'. Follow this link HERE.

Rick Owens silk draped dress with sheer panel detail (yesterday's purchase, am so excited!):
(www.style.com)

I would also love to thank Tina of Luphia Loves... and Shlomit Ofir: a few weeks ago, I was the lucky winner of Tina's amazing weekly giveaway draws. As such, I got to pick any pair of earrings from Shlomit Ofir's Etsy store, which was no easy feat, as she has so many beautiful earrings to pick from (and I see there have been a few additions from when I picked mine)! This young designer from Tel Aviv, has a beautiful collection of jewellery available in her store, and I'm now incredibly tempted by quite a few necklaces...

My pick were these
beautiful 'golden shimmer wire wrapped drop earrings'. I had almost forgotten about it, until today, when I received a slip in my mailbox saying I had missed a package. The Israeli stamps on the package had me even more excited. Inside, beautifully packaged, were my new beautiful earrings:


Shlomit Ofir's Etsy Store

I am usually very selective when it comes to earrings, and don't often wear gold-toned jewellery, but I couldn't resist this elegant, geometric & simple design...They are two wire wrapped gold plated drops with a shimmering finish, hanging from gold plated anti-allergic ear wire. A small Nepherite stone bead, in a very light shade of mint green, hangs in the middle of each. Beautiful!

Can't wait to wear these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.