Thursday, June 4, 2009

Akira Isogawa Resort '09 silk embroidered dress

The dresses above all have the same design, but look so different in differing fabrics.
Unfortunately I was in a bit of a hurry and with bad lighting, my pictures don't do this dress justice. The 'gold' is more 'gold', and there is beautiful intricate pleating deatil on the bust of the dress - as seen on the runway dresses (particularly the floral print versions), and peeking on the bottom corner of my last close-up picture.



Akira Isogawa Resort silk embroidered dress
Zambesi silk jersey draped 'sweater'

Chloe gold bow stiletto heels


Chloe Fall 2004


http://www.style.com/


Love the delicate design of these Chloe shoes, but for the same reason, I find them incredibly hard to walk in, so have only worn them once! I loved how the delicate platinum/gold matched the fine gold embroidery on the dress. After I took this photo, I sadly gave up on wearing them with this dress, and changed to my YSL Dada semi-wedges (aka my wedding shoes) instead:

YSL wedding shoes (top)

Tonight I fly off to Byron Bay for an 'extended long weekend getaway'.

Five blissful days of relaxation by the seaside, can't wait!

Wish you all a fabulous weekend!

Any plans for your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.