Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blissful Byron...wishing I had some Thakoon Resort 2010

So I am back from my beautiful extended long weekend at Byron Bay - where it's perenially warm. Even though it's Winter Down Under, in Byron, it was a beautiful sunny week with low 20's temp, allowing hubby & I to soak some sun rays & unwind...Our 'busy itinerary' consisted of:

waking up - eating - lying on the beach - eating - lying on the beach - eating - sleeping

Hard life, but someone's got to do it, right?

I'm usually behind with absorbing fashion shows as they unfold, but a quick perusal of the Resort 2010 collections has led me to clearly identify my favourite so far. Thakoon Panichgul's beautifully relaxed collection included drapeing, gathering, pleating and beautiful plissé in gorgeous prints & soft sun-drenched colours...

I would love to have any of these in my suitcase next time I go on a beachside getaway...






www.style.com

PS. In danger of sounding like a broken record, thank you SO SO much everyone for your sweet words & votes! I was stumped to return and find out I won Nini's competition! You are all amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.