Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Listening to Coco Chanel in my silk embroidered opera coat

This weather is crazy! The temperature has halved in the matter of days!  One day I'm lounging by the pool, the next I'm reaching for a coat...

So windy!
Close-up of the coat and gorgeous necklace my sister gave to me from Turkey
Dress: Witchery
Coat: Tailor-made Chinese silk embroidered Opera coat (bought this 6-7 years ago)
Shoes: Dries Van Noten
Jewellery: ring from Palermo Viejo in Buenos Aires, bracelet from Bauhaus (from  India), miscellaneous Chinese enamel bracelets, necklace from Turkey

I couldn't decide what jewellery to wear, so I tried them all together.  I did, however, heed the words of Coco Chanel:  
Before leaving the house, a lady should stop, look in the mirror, and remove one piece of jewellery.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.