Sunday, August 8, 2010

Taylor Tomasi Hill - Queen of Accessories Pt 3: Utilitarian Chic


Those who read this blog regularly may know of my 'slight' obsession with trench coats...love them! I am also a fan of clothing that have pockets and have a 'utilitarian' feel to them, toughening up an otherwise 'girly' outfit...Well, Taylor certainly accomplishes this beautifully:


Trench coat with floral print - gorgeous! Also, love those Dries Van Noten sandals (similar to mine, but these straps are more delicate, I wish I had this pair also...greedy? Who, moi?)

Those Kenzo boots are seriously incredible! Love the flirty lace skirt with the pocketed vest and Chanel 2.55 bag - Taylor loves wearing it across the body, practical: it frees up the hands!


Cargo pants and Proenza Schouler heels - casual elegance (same scarf - different seasons)

Serious accessorizing!

Trench coat and striped top? Two of my favourite clothing items put together!




I cannot get enough of this Comme des Garcons jacket





The humble puffer vest

The also humble duffel coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.