Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Recent Buys: Burberry Prorsum, Nina Ricci, T by Alexander Wang & Akira


Labouring under the impression I will not have the time/inclination to shop much once the baby arrives, I have been making up for it in the last few weeks,
and have added these pieces to my Autumn/Winter wardrobe...

Burberry Prorsum


Degrade cape trench coat



Black Wool full-skirted 3/4 sleeve coat
(my sisters and I have dubbed this the 'Madeleine' coat - love the 50's silhouette) and Tweed coat with pleated skirt:




click to enlarge any of the photos above

Grey silk knit degrade cardigan



Black leather trench coat with pleated skirt (similar to the coat below but in a buttersoft leather)



Oh, and also a Burberry Prorsum grey silk trench coat I cannot find a picture of...

Nina Ricci


Purple wool/silk jacket - love the deep plum colour...



Akira and T by Alexander Wang

Akira Isogawa silk pleated dress and T by Alexander Wang linen striped top (I had to replace one of my favourite striped tops, and loved this so much I bought it in two different sizes):

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.