Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Last Hoorah!


Ok, so I know our lives don't 'end' when you have a baby, but hubby and I thought we should celebrate what may or may not be our last weekend as a two-some with a nice dinner out as our 'last hoorah'...as little Brigadeiro is due in less than a week - a fact that remains so surreal to us both!


The lavosh and bread were absolutely delicious - I love good bread, just as nice as eating cake...

The 'Spoon Tasting' platter - from right to left: oven roasted truss tomatoes with deliciously soft marinated goat chevre, grilled free range kangaroo fillet with sauteed potato and spring onion, orange blossom honey, baby fennel & wild blueberry reduction served with grilled (herbed and roasted garlic) polenta and fig jam, seared ocean trout, cajun lamb loin and BBQ Pork neck. A great way to try a little bit of each dish at this restaurant...


For our 'main' we shared an amazing Wagyu fillet - this melt-in-your-mouth steak was absolutely delicious!

Side of vegetables - included roasted baby PURPLE carrots! I had never seen them before!



I pretty much wore a repeat outfit of what I wore 4 months ago + my Burberry Mini Manor bag

Thakoon tie-dye coatdress
Dries Van Noten sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.