Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy (belated) New Year everyone! I'm back!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Photo taken at the amazing Open-Air museum in Gora, Hakone (Japan)

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and blog visits while I was away in Japan! I had intended to prepare more scheduled posts before I left, but sadly, ran out of time, so apologies for the long gap between my last post and this one.

I had such a fantastic time in Japan, I cannot wait to share about my trip and some of my 2000+ photos (I will try not to bore you too much with them). I did manage to do most of what I hoped to do/see/buy in Japan. Thank you so much for your tips, recommendations and well-wishes. Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year's!

As I just got back, and am returning to 'normal' life (boo hoo, work), I hope it won't be long until I am back in the swing of things...

xoxo

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.