Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Birthday with Roksanda Ilincic, Lanvin & Tom Binns

Birthday celebrations started early, the night before the actual date, when hubby asked me to pick a movie at the DVD store. On my return, the lights were off, but there were little candles on the kitchen table around the bouquet of Oriental Lillies I had received earlier in the day from my sister-in-law. Soft jazz was playing, a bottle of Bollinger chilling in the champagne bucket, and a big bright & shiny present waiting for me...It was such a beautiful start to the celebrations that were to follow...

Confit duck and lentil tortellini with persian fetta and radicchio, caramelised pear & hazelnut oil
I love sugar cubes!

Look at that gorgeous card with vintage Dior heels (contained a book voucher), the other present contained the below:

Kissi Stones (aka Soapstone) hearts - how cute are these?

Plenty of more champagne...

Black suede rose ring with freshwater pearls from Bauhaus


Birthday Outfit:

Roksanda Ilincic silk draped dress with Swarovski Crystals (I posted on this dress recently here)
Burberry black patent belt
Lanvin bicolour patent pumps with metal heel
Tom Binns Faux Real bracelet
Bauhaus suede rosette ring with freshwater pearls



It is hard to get the colour right for these shoes! The pink is gorgeous deep rasberry...Love the metal heel on these!

closeup from www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.