Monday, August 17, 2009

In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips...


And I sure do L O V E my sisters!

L
O V E

L O V E

L O V E

L O V E

L O V E
L O V E
L O V E
L O V E
L O V E
L O V E
L O V E
L O V E

Look what arrived in the mail today (uhm...that is not why I love them so much, honest)!

I still cannot believe it...



I loved so many things about Burberry Prorsum's 'Garden Girls' SS'09 collection: the dip dyed coats, ribboned pieces, beautiful prints, rumpled straw hats, linen trench coats...but most of all, I fell hard for the 'flower accessories' that featured so prominently on the runway. So romantic yet tough at the same time; necklaces, pendants, bracelets & rings comprised of metallic or acrylic flowers. The metallic-flower pieces (ie. like mine) were hand-sprayed brass traditional British flowers, including daffodils, crocuses, lilies of the valley and snowdrops (and yes, before you ask, it is heavy!).


www.style.com
via tfs

Following on from the 'Garden' theme...I played around with a new 'toy' hubby gave me for my birthday, taking it for a test-run around my garden...



click to enlarge

I had a magical (spoiled!) birthday weekend, look forward to sharing more about it in the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.