Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Birthday (cont.) - British in Burberry Prorsum



Loved the packaging, clever & simple

Chamoose!



Am still enjoying the beautiful & fragrant oriental lillies...Two days after my birthday, I had another birthday dinner, with my in-laws. Earlier in the day I caught up with friends and had a delicious chamoose (chocolate mousse drink dusted with chai - yum!), and received a cute necklace from my friends (who are currently traveling Mongolia for 3 weeks, so jealous!).

Love the decor of the restaurant we went to for dinner, my badly taken picture shows the hanging lights that are actually upside-down teacups, each one different from the other...Subconsciously (or not?) inspired by the 'British' theme, I wore quite a bit of Burberry Prorsum (quintessentially British, no?) that night (not usually a fan of head-to-toe in one label, but am I excused when they are all different seasons/collections? Pretty please?).

PS. I have recently joined Twitter to see what it is all about...not sure how long I'll last, but for now, you can follow me on brigadeirocc.




Pockets!

Burberry Prorsum AW2008 silk & wool coat
Chloe large Silverado bag (click)
Burberry Prorsum AW2006 Ashley Patent Pumps (a previous birthday present from my sisters)
I did not actually wear the Burberry Prorsum SS2009 necklace as shown above, as it arrived the day after, but I wanted to try it out, so included it in these shots...

Burberry Prorsum from 3 different collections:


www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.