Saturday, July 25, 2009

With this dress I thee wed...


In less than a year, I gain a new sister-in-law, but she has yet to start looking at/for wedding dresses, I offered to scout some on her behalf...

Her likes: one-shouldered simple gowns, vintage dresses
Her dislikes: strapless gowns & the full-skirt meringue/very 'bridal' look.

As a fan of Marchesa, I think these would be the ones she would most like (especially the 2nd dress, that's the one I'm most excited about for her, and can't wait for her to see):

Marchesa Resort 2010


www.style.com

I found some other gorgeous options:

Elie Saab CTR Fall 2010 
A little extravagant, but so stunning:
www.style.com

Lanvin Resort 2010 
(playful)

www.style.com

Collette Dinnigan


www.style.com



www.collettedinnigan.com



www.style.com

I realized this is the dress my friend wore to her non-wedding wedding celebration (they insist it was really her now-husband's milestone birthday, but there was a wedding cake...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.