Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Willow Wednesday Wish cami

Sorry about the bad colourless pictures, with daylight saving starting last Sunday, by the time I reach home it's getting pretty dark already...
(the colour is actually more like the runway pic below)


www.willowltd.com Spring 2005

Sadly I've only worn this Willow silk top twice in the 4 years I've had it, both times with jeans (better picture of the whole top on Nicole Richie, I think the runway version is slightly different as the hem on mine isn't 'hankerchief' like the one above). Love the sequins on the delicate crepe silk, it's exactly the same ones from the Dries Van Noten clutch in my previous post)

Lately I've been going through my wardrobe and picking out things I've barely (or never worn), and this is on my 'must wear this next' list. Does anyone else do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.