Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pink & Grey - Pt 2. - a la Diane Von Furstenberg & Stella McCartney



Diane Von Furstenberg Hillevi silk polkadot dress (worn with Willow silk slip dress under it, as I broke the slip that came with it)
Stella McCartney Fuschia silk pumps


Following on from my recent post, this was the first pink & grey outfit I wore last week (sorry once again for the bad/dark pic)
.

Last year I spotted 'Angela Petrelli' (character's name) wearing this same DVF dress on one of my favourite TV shows, 'Heroes', I was initially tickled that we had the same dress, and realized she was almost double my age. Then again, that's what I love about DVF dresses, their timelessness. I hope to still be wearing this at 60, and look half as good as 'Angela Petrelli' did.

Off topic, I'm so so so excited about my new precious stone beaded Dries Van Noten silk & leather clutch (love the lapis lazuli!):




Onto more important things: what are your plans for this weekend?
Mine will be filled with food, friends, family & lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.