Monday, April 20, 2009

And the bride wore white...


Last Saturday I got to revisit the magical place I was married in, as my cousin had her wedding in the exact same beautiful spot.

My cousin was the most beautiful bride ever, in a stunning drapey grecian goddess gown by Australian designer Collette Dinnigan. My pictures don't do justice to the incredibly stunning crystal detailing on her ivory silk satin one-shoulder drape gown...

(style.com & elle.com)
Collette Dinnigan SS08


My gorgeous mom, visiting from Brazil, wearing a silk Perri Cutten coat dress over my Empire Rose silk dress, and Fendi Forever Mini Boston bag (a gift from my mother-in-law). Also, not pictured, she wore the shoes I wore as a bridesmaid to my sister's wedding (one size too big for her, remedied with 'Party Feet'). I wore my YSL wedding shoes...

Willow draped silk dress
Yves Saint Laurent Dada semi-wedges in Platino
Dries Van Noten clutch
Tom Binns Faux Real cuff
Swarovski 'tennis bracelet' (30th b'day present from my sister)
Sportsgirl acrylic ring (bought this years ago for $1.50!)



YSL Dada semi-wedges - my wedding shoes
Bridesmaid shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.