Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stripes & Sequins


I've said on many occasions that I love stripes, especially 'nautical/Parisienne stripes', and will often wear a striped top 2-3 times a week (different ones of course, although hubby thinks they're all the same). It was surprising to note that I have never photographed any 'striped' outfits, so I made a point of photographing the next one, no matter how 'boring' it was.  I wore this to a lovely dinner for two last Friday, and was a little tickled with myself for adding stripes under my sheer blouse (yep, am easily amused, haha).

Dries Van Noten black sheer sequinned top (close-up pic here)
Tigerlily boatneck striped top with 3 mother-of-pearl buttons on the shoulder 
White by Sabatini wool man-style pants

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.