Friday, March 27, 2009

Pink & Grey - a la Dries Van Noten


Pink & Grey = one of my favourite colour combinations.

I wore this colour scheme on Monday, when pairing Diane Von Furstenberg's Hillevi silk polkadot grey dress with Stella McCartney's Fuschia Silk Pumps (didn't get time to take a picture before I headed out for dinner).



(www.style.com & www.firstview.com)

Tonight I wore the same colour combination to dinner & drinks, with quite a different resulting look (sorry my outfit pics are so bad, took them in a hurry, thankfully my shoes are much more photogenic):

(click to enlarge)


Dress: Dries Van Noten Doreen Fuschia Silk knotted dress FW'08
Shoes: Dries Van Noten patent grey wedges FW'07
Socks: Men's Pierre Cardin grey socks (borrowed from hubby, as I realized I only own gym & plane socks, haha)




I'm in love with these Dries Van Noten patent wedges! Must stock up on all sorts of socks & stockings to wear with these...

As nature intended it, the Australian native Galah bird, stunning creatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.