Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Drape me up, drape me down



Rachel Roy Layla dress
Sportsgirl silk chiffon embroidered shrug
Dior Extreme Pythons in Brown heels (will have to post better pictures of these shoes, they deserve a post on their own!)

PS. I warned you I'm not at all photogenic! Please excuse the horrible hair, it was in a messy bun which fell apart seconds before the picture was taken.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I simply adore draped pieces, and have done so for as long as I can remember.  I love how the fabric drapes and flows with your body, exuding effortless glamour; and especially the fact that one needn't be tall nor slim to carry it off (I am neither), flattering any shape or size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.