Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Akira - My Wedding Dress (Part Deux)


It's been a while since I promised a lovely reader that I'd post more shots of my wedding dress. I posted a few pictures in one of my first posts: Akira - My Wedding Dress, so here they are:

I cannot believe how relaxed I was on the day...


This was moments before I walked down the aisle...

Even on my wedding day I felt awkward in front of the camera...I'm just not photogenic, hope my dress is!


Trying hard not to laugh, as I'm feeling cheesy.


It is by absolute chance that my sisters' bridesmaids dresses matched the bottom of my dress. I had bought the BM dresses almost a year before I found this dress (2 months before my wedding, replacing the Monique L'Huillier 'Swan Lake' I had first bought as my wedding dress). Serendipity...


Shoe shot! My wedding shoes were Yves Saint Laurent Dada Semi-Wedges in Platino. My sisters' bridesmaid shoes were Franco Burrone, with removable Swarovski clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.