Thursday, December 30, 2010

My heart misses your pulse

Www.SmileCampus.blogspot.com




I want to spend all my days with you. Wrestling over remotes;
playing in the mud. Throwing each other in pools. Fighting over
the last piece of cheesecake. Killing each other over which TV
show we're gonna watch. And then not watching it anyways.
I want to make you mad and then kiss you. I want you &
me. Forever. My heart misses your pulse.




And when I first met you I never would have imagined that
I would have such strong feelings for you. I never would have
thought that I would have dreams about you or miss being by
your side. or get butterflies in my stomach when someone
mentions your name. when I first met you I never thought that
I would love you.




If we could sit together a moment and talk forever just to
pass the time, I would smile as the shivers and chills run down
my spine, with your eyes are locked on mine.




The kiss spoke of all the passion I had coursing through every
one of my veins, and about how my heart, which was pounding
so incredibly fast at the moment, was pounding for him.
It spoke of my addiction to his touch, to his kisses, to the
way he made me feel. And last but not least, it spoke of how
in love with him I was, which was so head over heels in love
that there was no way I was ever going to fall out of it.


Every time you walk away or run away you take a piece of me
with you there.Sometimes I just need to hear your breath.



If you have love, you don't need to have anything else. If you don
have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.



A billion butterflies appear in my stomach every time I see you,
and even more questions and "what if"'s pop into my mind, but,
at the core of it all, beneath all that chaos, is just one simple,
ever-stable constant: I love you.

Www.SmileCampus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.