Friday, December 24, 2010

Friendship At First Click


 Wide-eyed and bushy-tailed,
I might as well get up, I thought,
And check out my night's E-mail.

So I staggered to my desk and chair,
And revved-up ye olde computer,
I logged on the Net so fast,
I guessed I was its only viewer.

For who, with any sense at all,
Would click-on at three A.M?
Well, I got my answer pretty quick,
When I heard ping, ping, ping, and ping again.


Posted Image

Golly! Did I have E-mail! Everybody's up!
Don't these people have a life?
They all must be hard-up.

And then I thought, well, here am I,
Right along with all the rest,
Connecting to my Internet friends,
Who, I've learned by now, are best.

They're always out there for me,
As I am here for them,
I don't think my life will ever be,
Just quite the same again.

"Love at first sight" is not thought odd,
So why not "friendship at first click?"
No need to dance or play shy games,
It's an Internet benefit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.