Sunday, October 31, 2010

Olivia Palermo - the real Blair Waldorf Pt 2: Spring/Summer 2011 Fashion Weeks

As shown in my previous post featuring Olivia Palermo, she has the ability to dress hi-lo, which I always find to be an admirable trait...she does so with a very elegant 'Upper East Side' look. In writing this post I was floored to find out she is merely 5'4"!!! That is my height! That is short! Now I understand the dark opaque stockings, to elongate the silhouette, although these were not present during the SS'11 Fashion Weeks:


Love the blazer and bag!
The booties are from Elizabeth & James


Valentino jacket
Jimmy Choo shoes
Wunderkind sunglasses



DVF skirt, Charlotte Olympia heels

My friend was given these by the designer herself, as wedding shoes. They are gorgeous!




Hermes Birkin & Charlotte Olympia heels



Leather shorts and Hermes Birkin - and on Olivia, it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.