Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Manisha Koirala : I am having a Dream Honeymoon


Image

For Manisha Koirala, who's heading off on her honeymoon (she reveals some of her plans), loving her guy's family comes quite easy. 

PS: The actress says she doesn't feel "tied down". Will continue to act in films

Newly married actress Manisha Dahal (nee Koirala) says her marriage was like a dream. She's off on a dream honeymoon to Europe for a month.

The actress says, "I feel different now that I'm married. It's as though I've found my bearings in life. There's a new sense of belonging, as though there's someone constantly there to support me, to hold me when I fall. I've never felt this way before."

Love all
Manisha says she fell in love with not just her husband but also his family. "Our families have been close friends for years. I know Samrat's family since before our marriage. So it's not really an arranged match, in the true sense.

I've never felt so happy. Marriage is supposed be a restriction. It's supposed to tie you down to another person's feelings and family. But I've never felt so free before."

Dream honeymoon
On Tuesday morning she was busy packing her own and her husband's clothes for the month-long honeymoon. "I've planned a dream honeymoon Read More & Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.