Friday, July 30, 2010

Ah, Giovanna! Pt 4 - Beige is NOT Boring

Neutral colours are fabulous to wear with bold accessories, and lends itself to beautiful cuts and textures...



How cute are those sunglasses? Coral and beige/camel, great colour combination I had not thought of.


Love those Margiela boots!



Gorgeous texture, love the clutch!

Not a fan of animal print personally for myself, but Giovanna somehow pulls off double-animal-printing...


Flirty and feminine, again teamed with a coral/pink accessory

Classic...



Geometric print on beige...love the cut of this coat.

Not beige, but a gorgeous soft blush...


Cream-coloured dress, I know, not beige...

How does one wear those incredible Louis Vuitton shoes without looking over-the-top? Giovanna knows how...



Love this outfit as it reminds me of one of my favourites that I love wearing (unfortunately I cannot fit into it at the moment). Beige is perfect for wearing with prints, these peep-toe booties funk up this outfit perfectly.

I love trench-dresses, wish I could fit back into mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.