Thursday, December 4, 2008

Obrigada e Ate Logo!

Muito obrigada (thank you very much)!

I recently received two 'blog awards' from two incredible bloggers, and feel totally unworthy, but incredibly flattered & thankful! I'm relatively new to blogging, and even newer to awards:


This award is from the lovely Madame Dior who has an amazing blog with celebrity style (and most importantly), detailing where to purchase the amazing pieces they wear. Thank you so much MD!
I would love to pass this award to (sorry I only picked one, as it was taking me too long to figure out who, of my favourite bloggers, didn't already have one):


The lovely Songy of Style Discovery (love her blog!) passed me this 'I Love your Blog' award (sometimes I see this pic & think it's a bird, haha!) I pass this award on to:
  1. Dress your day with dreams
  2. i.d.
  3. Grazi at For Fashion's Sake
  4. Romeika at A Room of One's Own
  5. Rebecca at The Clothes Horse
Ate Logo (see you soon)!

This will be my last post from Australia in 2008, as I leave tomorrow for Buenos Aires & Brasil (am so incredibly excited! I will be away for 4 weeks). However, I have a few scheduled posts up my sleeve, hope they work. I won't be bringing my laptop with me, but I'm sure I will be able to read your comments (although I may not have time to reply to them, love reading them, so keep 'em coming!). Please feel free to comment in any post, I'll read them! I will certainly miss visiting many of your gorgeous blogs while I'm away, and hope I get some time to post some unscheduled posts for a quick update. Shopping in Buenos Aires should be amazing, thanks for everyone's tips!

Wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

FELIZ NATAL E ANO NOVO!

(www.style.com)


Dress: Zac Posen Picnic dress (one of my favourite dresses)
Cuff: Tom Binns Faux Real
Shoes: Mauve-pink suede sandals with perspex slim wedge heel, bought in Brazil 8 years ago (still love them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.