Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Hot Cat Sitting on a Tin Roof - 3-way Harem Pants

This past long weekend I decided to bite the bullet and try out the Sass & Bide Harem pants I recently purchased. I had tried them on at home, and pretty much decided they weren't for me, but the comfort-factor was so great, I thought I'd give it a try, before making a final decision.  Please excuse the horrid 'Fee fi fo fum' poses, wish I had a mannequin or model to dress instead (further proof I'm so not photogenic)...

So I first wore the pants out wine tasting



Shoes: Dries Van Noten sandals (as requested by a lovely reader, I have attached a close-up pic...ugh! Please excuse my hideous feet, I have since ordered a Ped Egg...)
Pants: Sass & Bide Harem pants (love the little buttons at the bottom)
T-shirt: Sass & Bide - A Hot Cat Sitting on a Tin Roof
Jacket: Burberry Washed Navy Leather jacket (bought this in Barcelona, and was photographed with my sisters outside the Burberry store for Spanish newspaper El Periodico moments after, we laughed like crazy the next day when we spotted ourselves in the newspaper, with our little 'interview'!).

I then had 5 minutes to change to go out for dinner when we got back, so I wore them again.

Shoes: Gucci Patent studded stiletto heels (these are my fave Tom Ford for Gucci stilettos, I loved these so much I got them both in the Black and Ivory)

Pants: Sass & Bide Harem pants
Blouse: Bora Aksu silk top (have included a better picture of this top by this London-based Turkish Designer)
Jewellery: from Bauhaus, with the exception of the pendant, it's a Christmas ornament from Orson & Blake in Sydney.

(www.firstview.com)

The following day I had 5 minutes to get ready for a luncheon at a friend's place, so reached for these pants again:
Shoes: Stella McCartney patent pumps in Lead (fell in love with these as soon as I saw them on the runway, and have them in Lead, Black & Red (am now wishing I got the Fuschia Satin pair too)
Pants: Sass & Bide Harem pants
Blouse: Wool jersey & Satin Vanessa Bruno top
Jewellery: Black charm bracelet (birthday present from my gorgeous little sister), 2 hematite bracelets from Brazil, one golden bracelet from Topshop London.
Belt: Chloe silk scarf belt with brass & amber buckle (I didn't tie it properly for this picture, and fixed it after, looks terrible here!)

(www.firstview.com)

A close-up of Anouk Lepere wearing the Chloe belt on the runway (absolutely love the buckle, so I have this belt in black leather as well), wish I knew how to tie it as they did on the runway!

(www.firstview.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.