Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lil J (aka Brigadeirozinha) by Urban Safari


The Photodiarist said...

(...) When can we see more of Lil J? She must be so well dressed!

Well, not particularly well-dressed (although I absolutely adore this hoodie I bought from Gap in Kyoto), but here are some recent pics of Lil J (just for you, TP!).

One fabulously brilliant baby shower gift I forgot to mention in my previous post about my favourite baby things, is a photographic session for the little one.

My gorgeous, lovely and talented friend Kate (blogger, photographer, graphic designer, and more), of Urban Safari, gave me just that for my baby shower. Kate's photos are relaxed and 'real', beautifully capturing not just little ones, but also weddings, travel memories, food and other moments:









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.