Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trishala Dutt wants to pursue acting



But her father Sanjay Dutt refuses

Don't expect a female Dutt to hit the silver screen. EVER. 

And that's just family tradition, by the way. It's nothing personal. Trishala Dutt was quoted a while back in a magazine as saying: "My dad has never said 'no' to me for Bollywood. Yes, I know he would not approve. But he does have a soft spot for me, so I think it will be okay later on." Her dad, Sanjay, however, categorically says, "It's news to me. She hasn't discussed her future plans with me. Anyway, my dad would have been completely against her becoming an actress!"
It is known that Trishala has done her majors in criminal justice and has specialized in forensic science. However, few know that she also has dabbled in acting by taking short-term courses with the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.